Bathroom Sink Faucet
Browse By Project TypeAll Project Types Bar Bathroom Products Deck Door Hardware Exterior Doors Fence Flooring & Tile Insulation Interiors Kitchen Landscaping Laundry room Lumber Paint & Stain Roofing Siding Specialty Products Windows
Browse By Product TypeAll Product Types Bar Faucets Bar Sink Bath Tub Bathroom Accessories Bathroom Sink Cedar Decking Ceiling Tile Composite Deck Concrete Sealer Deadbolts Deck Deck Accessories Deck Railing Deck Stairs Door Inserts Door Knobs & Levers Edging Electronic Locks Entry Doors Faucet Fence Accessories Fence Lumber Fencing Fire Pit Fireplace Garburators Gates Handlesets Insulation Interior Doors Kitchen Faucets Kitchen Sink Laminate Landscape Fabric Laundry Faucets Lumber Metrie Moulding, Trim & Shiplap Mulch Paint Patio Blocks Paver Pergolas Planter Playground Polymeric Sand Rainbird Rainware Range Hoods Roofing Safety Shower Siding Stain Storm Doors Tile Toilet Treated Decking Vanity Vinyl Wall Blocks Windows
Showing 1–12 of 27 results
Delta Lahara 2 Handle Lavatory Faucet$157.00 View Product
Kohler Honesty 1 Handle Lavatory Faucet$229.00 View Product
Moen Adler Single Handle Lavatory Faucet$99.99 – $119.00 View Product
Moen Arlys 1 Handle Lavatory Faucet$209.00 – $229.99 View Product
Moen Boardwalk 1 Handle Lavatory Faucet$149.00 – $164.95 View Product
Moen Boardwalk 2 Handle Lavatory Faucet$149.00 – $175.00 View Product
Moen Boutique Bathroom Faucet$179.00 View Product
Moen Cia 1-Handle Lavatory Faucet$469.29 View Product
Moen Danika 1 Handle Lavatory Faucet$140.00 View Product
Moen Voss 2 Handle Lavatory Faucet$338.80 View Product
Moen Zarina 1 Handle Lavatory Faucet$169.89 View Product
Peerless 2 Handle Lavatory Faucet$69.85 View Product
Update Bathroom Sink Taps for a Quick Refresh
Sometimes it’s the seemingly small bathroom updates that make the biggest impact. Even in a complete bathroom renovation, it’s often the bathroom faucets that shine. Whether you’re replacing a leaky faucet out of necessity or just feel like a change, there are a few things to consider while you shop:
- Be aware of how many hole openings are in your sink. You may need a single-hole faucet, a 4” center-set faucet for a standard 3-hole set-up, or a widespread faucet for wider 3-hole set-ups. Increasingly popular, are wall-mount faucets.
- Do you prefer the functionality and look of 1-handle or 2-handle faucets?
- If you would like your lavatory faucet to match your tub faucet and/or shower faucet, be sure you like the entire style family.
- Designers are mixing metals right now so if you want to dip into the gold finish trend, don’t be afraid to keep those matte black, brushed nickel, or polished chrome bath accessories.
- Low-flow faucets are becoming the standard so you can expect to conserve water and save money with a new WaterSense faucet, which are at least 20% more efficient.
Shop trusted and affordable faucet brands, like Taymor, Moen, Pfister, Kohler, Delta, and Peerless on-line or in our bathroom showroom where you will find bathroom products for your whole bathroom renovation.
NEED HELP? WE INSTALL! Contact the J&H Home Renovators team for a free bathroom renovation estimate.