Rockwool Safe & Sound Wood Stud Insulation 3″x24″ 60.1sq’SNS324 - In Stock
ROCKWOOL SAFE’n’SOUND® sound proof insulation is a stone wool insulation product for use in interior wall partitions of residential wood and steel stud construction.
- For 2" X 4" wood stud construction
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Easily cut
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot / promote mildew / fungi / bacteria / or sustain vermin
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials
- Easy friction fit into walls / ceiling / floor applications
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified and contributes to a healthier indoor environment
- Coverage: 60.1sq.ft.
- Thickness: 3"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 47"
- Framing width: 24"
169031, Acoustic Batt, Batt, Insulation, Rockwool, Roxul, Safe N' Sound
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!