Rockwool R14-24″ Wood Stud Comfort Batt Insulation 60.2′ Sq’R1424R - In Stock
ROCKWOOL Comfortboard® 80 is a rigid stone wool insulation board designed for use as an exterior continuous insulation in residential and commercial construction. Comfortboard 80 does not produce smoke or propagate flames, providing a critical line of defense that keeps occupants safe and reduces property damage in the event of a fire. Vapor permeable, Comfortboard 80 has the added benefit of allowing fast outward drying. The insulation also reduces thermal loss resulting in improved long-term thermal performance.
- Use for 2" X 4" wood stud construction
- Easily cut with a bread knife
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Vapour permeable
- Does not rot or sustain vermin and does not promote growth of fungi or mildew
- Low moisture sorption
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- Water repellent
- CFC - and - HCFC free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials
- Coverage: 60.2sq.ft.
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 47"
- R-value: R24
- 8 pieces per package
196238, Batt, Comfort Batt, Insulation, Rockwool, Roxul, Thermal Batt
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!