Rainbird Xeri Bug Emitter – 2 Gph43XB20PC/ X68050 - In Stock
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. This Xeri-Bug emits water at a rate of 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants. Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool.
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barb for quick one-step insertion into 1/2" or 3/4" drip tubing
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4" Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded red to identify flow rate
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!