Rainbird Solenoid 1″ In-line ValveCPF100/CP100 - In Stock
Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required. In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- Reliable non-clogging design
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw Works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Designed for below-ground installation - out of sight and away from playful hands
- Energy efficient low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- 1" female threaded inlet and outlet (use 1" MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- Heavy duty construction
- Operating Temperature: Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C); Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C); Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)
- Electrical Specs: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid; Inrush: .30 amp; Holding: .19 amp
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 40 gpm (For flows below 3 GPM or drip line applications install a 200 mesh filter before the valve)
- Operating Pressure: 15 to 150 psi
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!