“play Safe” Rubber Crumb
Playsafe rubber crumb provides a long lasting base for your playground, that won’t degrade over time. It is a shock absorber helping to aid in the bumps and falls allowing for more playing, exploring, and learning. Heavier than sand or regular wood mulch, this recycled rubber product is more likely to stay where it belongs.
- Locally made from recycled tires
- Maintenance free - won’t rot
- Inhibits weed growth
- Deters insects rodents and cats
- Shock-absorbent for small falls
- Won’t compact like sand wood or gravel
- Does not float / absorb water / blow away
- Won’t dirty kids’ clothing / skin / hair
- 50 lb bag can cover aprox 17 sq ft @ 1” deep
- Stocked in Black or Brown
- RECOMMENDED THICKNESS FOR PLAYSAFE RUBBER CRUMB: Commercial/Schools: minimum 6" depth recommended; Premium Residential/ Daycares: minimum 4" depth (ground cover & fall protection); Regular Residential: minimum 3" depth (ground cover & fall protection for most residential play structures); Minimum: 2" depth (ground cover with NO fall protection)
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!