Moisture Shield Vantage Composite Deck Board
$59.95 – $99.95
Versatile. Durable. Dependable. Decking gets an upgrade with an uncapped composite decking board that works better than pressure-treated lumber. When it comes to creating custom artisan decks, no material cuts, rips or bends better while still maintaining its integrity. That’s because this Solid Core runs through the entire Vantage deck board to ensure protection without a cap. As a result, there’s no need for painting, staining and yearly repairs with Vantage boards, a beautiful decking option that’s resistant to moisture, rot, and warping.**
- Solid Core: An impermeable barrier that fights damage from moisture / rot / insects and other harmful elements
- Zero Field Failures: This product has stood up to the elements for more than 30 years with no structural field failures
- Works Like Real Wood: Cuts and rips with the same tools you’d use to install a customized wooden deck
- Reversible Boards: Reversible boards feature a natural wood-grain texture on both sides allowing use of either side for easier installation
- Self-healing: Self-healing properties minimize the appearance of wearing and scratching
- 1″ x 6″ deck boards
- Available in 12′ / 16′ / and 20′ lengths
- Offered in solid edge and grooved
- Matte finish
- 50-year transferable structural manufacturer's warranty
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!