Iko Dynasty Shingles
IKO Dynasty premium-quality laminated performance shingles offer peace of mind and protection from inclement weather. Thanks to their heavy-weight construction and thick coating of weathering asphalt, they carry a Class 3 Impact Resistance rating.* Available in a wide range of high-definition color blends, they look fantastic, boost curb appeal and can potentially increase the resale value of your home. IKO Dynasty shingles with ArmourZone® are manufactured in IKO’s special “Advantage” size. Bigger than most competitors’ comparable products, they offer greater exposure to give you a dramatic-looking roof that really stands out from the ordinary.
- Reinforced with ArmourZone® for exceptional high-wind and weather performance.
- Limited high-wind warranty coverage for winds up to 130 mph (210 km/h) and a Class 3 Impact Resistance rating for hail damage).*
- Standard asphalt coating embedded with blue-green algae-resistant granules that help resist the black streaks and discoloration such algae colonies can cause.
- Dynasty shingles are manufactured in IKO’s special “Advantage” size and are available in a large selection of high-definition color blends.
- Dynasty shingles have IKO FastLock® sealant strips along their bottom edge. They help prevent wind-driven rain from getting underneath the shingles. When activated by the sun’s heat the strips get extra-tacky and create a strong bond to help ensure maximum protection against wind uplift / blow-off / and water penetration.
- “ArmourZone” is a 1 ¼-inch-wide nailing surface for correct nail placement reinforced by a tear-resistant band that provides even more fastening strength over a wider surface area of the shingle. Nails applied in this area are optimally positioned to help resist nail pull-through and shingle blow-off even in high winds.
- The Core Strength of IKO Dynasty Is Its Fiberglass Mat. This mat is coated top and bottom with weathering asphalt then surfaced with protective colored granules. It’s heavy-duty for exceptional durability and structural integrity.
- *The Impact Resistance ratings are solely for the purpose of enabling residential property owners to obtain a reduction in their residential insurance premium if available. This is not a guarantee of impact resistance against hail. Damage from hail is not covered under the limited warranty.
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!