Handifoam 12oz Extreme All Weather WindowP30270C - In Stock
HandiFoam® Window & Door low-pressure, one-component, polyurethane foam sealant is a closed cell, low-pressure build, window and door foam sealant. HandiFoam® Window & Door complies with AAMA Doc. 812 and will not bow or distort windows or doors. Formulated with Dry Seal Technology®, HandiFoam® Window & Door is designed to resist moisture and mold problems. HandiFoam® Window & Door is UL GREENGUARD Gold certified contributing to healthier indoor environments.
- R-value: 4.7 at 1" thick
- Straw application
- Density: 1.0 lb./ft3 (16 kg/m3)
- Tack-free approx 5 minutes
- Cuttable in less than 1 hour
- Fully cured in 12-24 hours
- Yield: 1996' (based on 1/4" bead)
- Used for Sealing windows and doors and retrofitting windows
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!