Colonial Elegance By-pass BracketSUPBYPASS - In Stock
Is your opening larger than a standard door? Install double sliding doors using bypass brackets. Using 2 doors and 2 sliding rail systems, these brackets allow the doors to bypass each other.
- Allows for a bypass installation of two sliding barn doors and two rail systems
- For door openings larger than 38" to 72" wide
- Ideal when installing 2 doors without the necessary space for doors to slide outside of the opening
- Designed to fit with Colonial Elegance black barn and arrow models of barn door rail systems
- Bracket dimensions: 1-5/8" x 3-5/8'' x 8-1/2''
- Easy to install with all necessary hardware included
- For doors up to 150 pounds per door rail
- Rustic style
- Wrought iron
- Quality built
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!