1/2″ Mold Tough Drywall
Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels Mold Tough® are the industry’s first and only 1/2″ (12.7 mm) lightweight, moisture- and mould-resistant gypsum panels. Formulated with a high strength-to-weight ratio design, these panels feature a noncombustible, moisture- and mould-resistant core encased in 100% recycled green face and brown back papers. When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber, the panels meet or exceed ASTM C1396 specifications. The green face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core and the ends are square and even. The long edges of the panel are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with Sheetrock® or Synko® Brand joint treatment systems.
- See store for current pricing 306-652-5322
- The industry's first and only lightweight 1/2" (12.7 mm) moisture- and mould-resistant gypsum panels
- Features a noncombustible moisture-resistant gypsum core encased in moisture- and mould-resistant green face and brown back papers
- Superior score and snap for cleaner edges and faster installation
- Comply with ASTM C1396 Standard Specification for Gypsum Board for 1/2" (12.7 mm) water-resistant gypsum wallboard and 1/2" (12.7 mm) exterior gypsum soffit board
- When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273 the panels meet or exceed ASTM C1396 specifications
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!