1/2″ – 4×8 Securock Glass Matt Sheathing Panel1208SR - In Stock
Securock® Brand UltraLight Glass-Mat Sheathing are lightweight glass-mat sheathing panels with moisture and mould resistance—up to 15% lighter than other glass-mat sheathings.The panels feature a noncombustible, moisture-resistant gypsum core that is encased in a coated fiberglass facer mat to maximize coverage of air/water barrier systems. When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber, the panels score a “10.” These sheathing panels are intended for use under exterior claddings where conventional gypsum sheathing products have traditionally been used, such as brick veneer, properly detailed Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS), clapboard siding, panel siding, shingle siding, shake siding and conventional siding.
- See store for current pricing 306-652-5322
- Lightweight 1/2" (12.7 mm glass-mat sheathing with moisture and mould resistance—up to 15% lighter than other glass-mat sheathings
- Feature a coated fiberglass facer mat to maximize coverage of air/water barrier systems
- Treated gypsum core - combined with fiberglass face and back - offers exceptional water resistance
- Comply with ASTM C1177 Standard Specification for Glass Mat Gypsum Substrate for Use as Sheathing for 1/2" (12.7 mm) Regular and glass mat water-resistant gypsum substrate
- Score a "10" when tested in accordance with ASTM D3273 Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (cUL) Classification of 1/2" (12.7 mm) panels as to surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Guaranteed for five years against manufacturing defects and have a 12-month limited-exposure warranty
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!