Rockwool Safe & Sound Wood Stud 6″x15.25″ 29.9sq’SNS615 - In Stock
ROCKWOOL Safe’n’Sound® is a stone wool batt insulation designed for interior wall partitions, floors, and ceilings for wood and steel frame construction where superior fire resistance and acoustical performance is required. The new 6” Safe’n’Sound® is designed specifically for sound dampening to help prevent noise travelling from one floor to the next providing the peace & quiet you desire.
- For 2" X 4" wood stud construction
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Easily cut
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Does not rot / promote mildew / fungi / bacteria / or sustain vermin
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials
- Easy friction fit into walls / ceiling / floor applications
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified and contributes to a healthier indoor environment
- Coverage: 29.9sq.ft.
- Thickness: 6"
- Width: 15.25"
- Length: 47"
- 6 pieces per package
292897, Acoustic Batt, Batt, Insulation, Rockwool, Roxul, Safe N' Sound
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!