Profix Litefix Mortar
$23.49 – $41.99
LITEFIX LIGHT MORTAR. LITEFIX is a light-type mortar mainly used on walls. This specialty product has 3 major advantages: 1. Effortless application: We replace certain components of traditional mortar with glass beads. As these are lighter, the mortar’s consistency is similar to that of whipped cream. 2. Two times more coverage: The use of lighter materials doubles the coverage of the mortar. As indicated in the instructions, this type of product requires the use of more water than a traditional mortar. 3. Sag-resistance: The consistency of the product gives it greater resistance to slipping during the installation of large-sized tiles on walls and ceiling.
- 11.3 kg covers 80 sq.ft. (using a 1/4’’ x 1/4’’ trowel)
- Ideal for installing large-sized tiles on walls and ceilings.
- Non-sagging for tiles up to 18’’ x 18’’.
- Two times the coverage of a standard mortar.
- Ideal for installing tile or glass mosaic.
- Extended pot life (4 hours).
- Shear strength (porcelain on porcelain): 450 psi.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4 and A118.11.
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!