Mars 2x2x3/4″ Ceiling Tile R86785 (12/ctn)MARS22 - In Stock
Offering a combination of sustainable aesthetics and outstanding performance, these panels are specially manufactured to maximize sound control and anti-sag performance. Mars™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fine-textured, mold resistant and offer superior sag resistance, high light reflectance values and excellent noise reduction. Their durability, performance, easieness to clean and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for corridors, department stores, reception areas, lobbies and general office spaces. Mars™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are durable, long-lasting panels manufactured using a unique process that maximizes sound and anti-sag performance, producing high (.70) noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures consistent appearance.
- Excellent noise reduction (NRC-.70)
- Ceiling Attentuation Class (CAC -35)
- High light-reflective finish (LR-.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Washable and scrubbable finish
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food processing areas
- Available in High Recycled Content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ for open/closed plan applications
- monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste
- Compatible with Logix™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag mold and mildew
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350
- California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Edge: Shadowline Tapered
- Panel Size: 2'x2'
2"x2", 3/4", 86785, Acoustical, Ceiling Panels, Drop Ceiling, Mars, Suspended Ceiling
Interested In this Product?
Fill Out This Form And We'll Get Back To You!